Exporting Services - VAT Implications
15th December 2020
Cost: £175 plus VAT per delegate
Basic VAT rules
- What are services in the VAT Context
- Supplies into the EU
- Overview of VAT across Members states: Rates and Rules
- Place of supply rules
- Nature of Different Services – e.g. Land related
- Electronically Supplied Services
- HMRC’s “Simplification” measure
-Mini One Stop Shop (MOSS)
- Statistical Reporting & European Sales Lists
- Supplies outside the EU
- Reclaim of non UK VAT
This course is for finance staff in businesses supplying services looking to develop trade into overseas markets who would benefit from a solid introduction to the VAT implications of exporting services out of the UK.
- To provide an understanding of the UK VAT rules as they impact on exporting supplies to client based overseas, services performed overseas or services delivered electronically.
- To give insight into more complex areas of VAT legislation so that potential issues can be identified at an early stage.
The round table discussion format encourages participants to share common practical concerns and experiences.
Please note that there is a maximum of 14 places for the course.
A Certificate of Attendance is available for training records/CPD purposes.
To register your interest in this course please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01633 415390
CIOT reviews MTD for VAT challenges for businesses and advisers - CCH Daily inc Accountancy Live (subscription) (blog)
UK Shareholder Meetings Calendar - Next 7 Days - Interactive Investor
UK ban on fossil fuel vehicles from 2040 raises fuel duty questions - ICIS
Vat fraudster pharmacist ordered to pay back £432000 - Aberdeen Evening Express
Treasury will need to plug gap in tax as drivers switch to electric cars - The Guardian
Director sentenced for £320k VAT fraud - CCH Daily inc Accountancy Live (subscription) (blog)
The UK's best investing websites compared: Share Centre crowned top for fourth year - but is it the best online ... - This is Money
UK To Levy VAT On Telecoms Services For Overseas Brits - Tax-news.com
eBay UK remind sellers of upcoming VAT changes on fees - Tamebay
Uber faces new pressure from crowdfunded VAT case - Financial Times